I’ve been lucky enough to be nominated for a Liebster Award! I love all awards but the Liebster Award is especially nice because it’s given out by other bloggers to other bloggers who don’t have a vast following yet.
I’ve been truly blessed for I’ve received this award twice this past week and in this post I accept them both and give the award forward to 11 blogs I find interesting and entertaining. The awesome alien from Maximegalon, Joules Nightmare, and the equally awesome human from Tangerine Wallpaper, Cheyanne, has both given me the award. I’m delighted and more than excited to accept them both.
Accepting the award comes with a set of rules listed in the picture here.
Now I’ll just go straight to questions given for me to answer.
Questions by Joules:
1. How are you?
I’m very well thank you.
2. Which is your favorite planet?
I don’t know all the planets in the universe. In our schools on Earth they only teach about the nine closest ones, but we’ve never had the chance to visit any of them. I can say I only truly know the Earth and I do love it. I’ve also heard of a planet called Gallifrey and I’ve wanted to visit it ever since I heard that the Time Lords come from there. It has two suns as well and I like that!
3. Who would you send as a human representative to first meet aliens?
I would send me! I think I would be perfect to represent all the people on this planet.
4. What are mosquitoes good for?
Not much I must say. They do have an important job of keeping up the balance of things on Earth, like the ecosystem for example, but most of the time they’re just blood sucking little pains in the arse.
5. Which value is most important to you?
I value honesty the most.
6. What is the purpose of life?
Such difficult questions to answer… I would like to know the answer to this! I think the purpose of life is just to exist. I don’t think there’s any bigger meaning to it or the meaning is too big for us to understand. The Universe is sooooooo huge that we’re like the mosquitoes to it. Maybe the purpose of life is to keep up the balance of things, like the ecosystem of the Universe.
7. What is your favorite movie?
There are many but I’ll list a few of them here.
8. Why did you name your blog as it is?
My blog has had many names during it’s existence and none of them suited it. At least I thought they didn’t. Then one day, not so long ago, I put my thinking cap on and started to really think what this blog was about. I came to the conclusion that in fact it its my blog and that’s what should call. My Blog. I still don’t think it’s the final name for it, but for now I like it the best.
9. Where would you go on a dream date?
It would be a long date but I would love to go for a cruise around the world on private yacht with an awesome chef on board.
10. Would you travel time if you had the chance?
I would like to travel to the past but not to the future. It would be a cool way to learn history. I would probably learn it better too. But in case there was even the slightest chance that I would accidentally change history I wouldn’t want to do it.
11. Would would you do if you had all the money in the world?
Give it out evenly to everyone.
Questions by Cheyanne:
1. What’s been your favorite Halloween costume?
I dressed up as Sookie Stackhouse from True Blood once. I’m very inexperienced with costumes because I haven’t been to too many costume parties. I guess the Sookie Stackhouse is my favourite costume I’ve had on me.
2. What are some of your favorite movies?
It seems I already answered this question above for Joules, but I can add a few more to the list.
3. How do you like your coffee/tea?
I like my coffee strong with milk and a tiny bit of sweetener. I don’t drink a lot tea but when I do I don’t usually add anything in it.
4. Which celebrity are you just SICK of hearing about? Feel free to describe in vague but descriptive terms so you don’t have to say the actual name and contribute to this person’s mentions. 😉
The twerking short haired wreck who used to be pretty and nice. Now she’s nothing but tongue and twerk and that’s not pretty.
5. What’s the most embarrassing fashion phase you went through? Grunge? Jelly platforms? Big hair?
The big chunky heels in the 90’s. I had a few pair of them and I didn’t even know how to walk in normal heels let alone these ones. If you don’t know what I’m talking about take a look at this pin on pinterest.
6. Would you rather strangers call you “miss” or “ma’am” (or something else entirely)? Why?
I’d rather they called me ‘my lady’ but unfortunately I’m not Mary Crawley.
7. What’ve you been binge watching on Netflix (or other site) these days?
I just finished Entourage on HBO and before that it took me just four days to go through five seasons of Downton Abbey on Netflix.
8. What do you love most about yourself?
I love this question because I love myself! I love my positivity the most. I always find the positive side of things no matter what.
9. Are you good at resolutions? How do you stay motivated to get them done?
NO! I’m definitely not good at resolutions. I wish I knew how to stay motivated on them.
10. Where would you love to travel?
Everywhere! My goal is to travel somewhere outside Europe next. I’ve only traveled in Europe so far and I would like to see more of the Earth next.
11. Do you play an instrument? If not, is there one you’ve always wanted to learn how to play?
I don’t play any instrument. I would love to learn how to sing and use my voice as an instrument. I would also like to know how to play guitar or piano.
That’s all the answers and here are the questions for the nominees I’ve listed after these questions.
Questions by me:
- What’s your favorite game (board, console, cards, video, pc, whichever) to play?
- What’s your perfect breakfast?
- Is there a song you wish you have had written yourself? Which one?
- What has been your proudest personal achievement?
- Which would you rather read books or blogs?
- What’s your favorite joke? Tell it to me.
- What hobby would you like to pick up?
- Who is your celebrity crush
- What habit would you like to get rid off?
- Do you believe in the olive theory? Don’t know what olive theory is? Look here!
- What would you do if you could do anything you wanted?
I will nominate the following 11 blogs:
- Sundry Shades Of Green
- Wife Who Writes
- Just Blank Pages
- The Secret Diary of Computer Science Student
- Mr. Tookles
- Keepin’ Up Appearances
- Everybody Deserves Cake
- Bun Karyudo’s Scribblings
- You! Yes, you whoever might be reading this. I believe you all deserve this award! Just take it!
Don’t forget to leave the link to your acceptance post down in the comments! Or make sure you share the link to this post in your post, which will automatically create a pingback.
I hope everyone had an awesome weekend!