I get overly excited and happy whenever I receive any award from one of my followers. It’s the best kind of encouragement there is! Yesterday I received the nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award from GrannyK, who has a rather amusing blog of her own. Thank you for the nomination GrannyK!
When accepting this award, I’m expected to share seven things about myself and also list the 15 awesome blogs I think deserve this award. I will nominate the following bloggers for their brilliant blogs. Please don’t feel forced to accept the award, but instead feel awesome and know that I love your blog!
I give the award to:
- A Dash of Cinema
- Bundle of Books
- Mommy Man
- Ali Does it Herself
- Bec Cain
- Daring Discourse
- It’s All About Me
- Roam About Mike
- Roof Beam Reader
- Swift Expression
- Shadoza: In My World
- The Scrapbook
- A Work in Progress
The official rules are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
2. Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Now that I’ve gotten through the official mumbo jumbo it’s time for the fun trivia about me.
1. I met my husband through work. He worked as my superior and we went out for drinks after work one Friday night. One thing led to another…
2. Last weekend, we decided we’re going to get the season tickets to our favorite ice hockey team’s matches next fall.
3. I openly support the law to allow gay couples to marry. I think it should be allowed all over the world!
4. I peed my pants at school once. I was seven years old and I was attending the first grade. When my mom arrived with clean pants for me to wear, I wasn’t even embarrassed I was more excited about the fact that i got to see the teacher’s lounge.
5. I could probably never be vegan. I love meat too much, especially red meat.
6. If I could choose any celebrity to be my best friend for life, I would choose Jennifer Lawrence. That girl is the bomb!
7. I wanted to become an actress at some point in my life, but realised I might never be good enough. I can’t even lie properly, how could I pretend to be someone else entirely… Nah, who am I kidding; I’d be absolutely awesome at it!
With warm hugs and gentle thuds – Keri