I’ve received the liebster award five times now and I’m forever thankful for all of them. This time I was nominated by loneshewolf and justonemonkeytyping. I love both of their blogs and hope you’ll check them out too!
The liebster award is meant to be given to any blog that has under 200 followers and is worthy of it. If you’re lucky enough to receive this award, you’re required to answer the 11 questions given by the person who gave you the award and also to list 11 random facts about yourself. After you’ve done that, you become the giver and you list 11 blogs (or less) you think are the best thing ever. Don’t forget to let them know!
I’m going to skip listing the facts because there’s at least 139 facts about me on this blog somewhere. I wrote 100 facts on my 100th post. Last Thursday I listed 10 things I in fact know how to do and yesterday I listed 7 jobs I would in fact be willing to try. There’s also the random fact on my previous posts accepting this award, so you could just check them out. First time and second/third time.
Questions from the loneshewolf
2. What is the last thing that made you laugh so hard your stomach hurt & struggle for air?
To be honest, it was probably something I said or did. I crack myself up every now and then.
3. What is the 3rd object to your right?
A flower pot with an almost dead ficus in it.
4. What does your favorite beverage container look like? (Describe or post a photo or both)
Oh boy.. It’s tall and see-through.
5. What is your most Prized possession?
I would probably have to say my books. I love my books.
6. Who inspires you?
You! Yes you, whoever you are, as long as you’re reading and/or commenting on this blog. Most likely you are a friend, and you inspire me. Thank you!
7. What is your favorite book or who is your favorite author?
My favorite author is Marian Keyes but the best book I’ve ever read was the Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.
8. If you could spend a whole day doing anything you want, who would it be with (living or dead, famous or not famous) ?
I still have a thing for Hannah Hart and I’m sure if she knew me, she would realise we should be best friends. I would love to spend the day with her. We could discuss of books we’ve read lately and what’s happening on the Internet. Maybe she could try and teach me to play chess. Later we could shoot an episode of My Drunk Kitchen and we’d head out to hang with more friends. We’d have the best time ever and it would be legendary.
9. Where is the farthest you have been from home? (General)
10. What is the last thing you received that was handmade OR made yourself?
The last thing I made myself was this birthday card. The last handmade thing I received was a pair a fluffy green woolen-socks.
11. What’s for dinner?
I had some spiced rice and chicken drum-sticks. It was delicious.
Questions from justonemonkeytyping
1. What is one album you couldn’t live without?
I don’t know. I guess my albums aren’t that important to me anymore. I’m quite surprised actually…
2. What was your childhood dream?
I dreamt of being married by the time I was 23 and I’d have my first baby when I was 24. Marriage came seven years later than what I dreamt of and still no baby.
3. If you could choose between knowing every language fluently or being able to play every instrument perfectly, which would you choose?
I think I’ve answered this before and my answer is till the same. I’d like to know every language fluently.
4. What is your opinion of Valentine’s day?
It’s never been a romantic event for me, not even while dating. To me it’s a day when I pay more attention to my friends and remind them what they mean to me.
5. Which band/artist would you most like to see in concert?
I’ve never seen Take That, so I would want to see them.
6. What is the kindest thing anybody has ever done for you?
My husband who at the time was just a boyfriend took me to a hospital in the middle of the night once because my ears were hurting so much I cried. We had to take a taxi because he had had a glass or two of whisky so he couldn’t drive. He paid for the ride there and back and after the hospital refused to admit me in because I wasn’t bleeding, he took such a great care of me the whole night and made me feel a lot better.
7. What is your earliest memory?
The memories get mixed up with the stories I’ve heard, but I’m pretty sure I remember falling while running down a steep hill and hotting my chin on the asphalt when I was two years old. I chipped my tooth and it had to be pulled out, but that event I don’t remember, I’ve only heard the story so many times, but I do remember the hill I was running down from and the fall very vividly.
8. What was your favourite subject in high school and why?
English, because I just wanted to learn the language. 17 years ago I couldn’t form a sentence in English and here I am writing a whole blog using the foreign language. I know I’m not the only one, but check out what all of us have accomplished.
9. If you could choose to speak any language fluently, which one would you choose and why?
French, because I would like to move to France and have my own vineyard maybe.
10. Do you have a favourite film soundtrack? If so, what is it?
No, not really.
11. Name three books that you couldn’t live without.
Nope, no, I can’t, I won’t. All of them!
And the award goes to…
Satu at Fairytale Pictures. She’s my best friend ever and she began writing her blog a few weeks ago. She doesn’t have too many posts yet, but the ones she has written are awesome! Please go check her blog! She writes mostly about movies which is why my questions are movie related as well.
I wanted to give this award for other movie related blogs I follow, but all the other ones have thousands of followers. So, today I’ll give this forward to just one blogger and hopefully she’ll accept it.
The questions that need to be answered
1. What is the first movie you remember seeing in a movie theater?
2. Who is your favorite director?
3. What is your favorite genre of movies (action, drama, comedy…) to watch?
4. If you were given a chance to remake any movie, would you? Which movie would you choose?
5. Which movie would you like to turn into real life, if you’d be the leading actor/actress?
6. Do you have a favourite film soundtrack? If so, what is it?
7. Movies based on books. Do you read the book first or does it matter?
8. Which movie have you seen over and over again the most times? How many times have you seen it?
9. Do you have a favorite quote from a movie? What is it and who said it?
10. If you had the power to revoke an Oscar ever given which one would you take back? Who would you give it to?
11. If a movie were made of your life, who would be cast as you and as your family and friends? Name as many as you wish?
I might already know the answer to some of the questions, but who cares.
With warm hugs and gentle thuds – Keri