As I’m being sucked deeper and deeper into the fun world of the Oscars I’m also being reminded that I’m doing great at some level too. I got comment from theloneswolf today informing me that I’d been awarded with the very inspiring blogger award.
I’m pretty sure that everyone who reads my blog regularly knows that I love getting awards! Who doesn’t enjoy receiving compliments and getting something to show off with? 🙂
This is already my second award for very inspiring blogger, but I can’t have too many of these. I’m glad to be found inspiring, so thank you, theloneswolf, for giving me this award!
There are rules involved with every award and the rules for this award go as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 bloggers you admire.
- Leave a comment on each of the blog’s letting them know they have been nominated.
The 7 things about me you might not yet know:
1. If I’d be able to give myself advice from my past-self, I’d tell me to start eat more healthily right away.
2. I believe in personality horoscopes and I know my rising sign and moon sign as well as my star sign. My star sign is Virgo. My rising sign is Libra. My moon sign is Scorpio.
3. Coming up with some interesting facts about myself isn’t too easy and I think maybe part of accepting an award should be something else.
4. Gone With the Wind is one of my favorite movies. I used to want to be just like Scarlet but not anymore. She’s actually very mean and selfish.
5. I’d like to learn how to do more stuff with a computer. For example, I’d like to be able to make my own page layout maybe, but I don’t know HTML well enough.
6. I have almost no self-discipline.
7. I should eat more fruits.
I choose not to give this ward forward for now. I received this award last month and gave it forward then.
With warm hugs and gentle thuds – Keri