I got a comment from mandarox last Thursday informing me that she (I assume she’s a she) has given me my second liebster award. As I was reading through the comments on my about-page, I realised that this liebster award is actually my third and I’ve totally forgotten to accept the award given me by Anna at justonemonkeytyping last September. I feel completely ashamed and I’m sorry it has taken me this long to accept the award.
The liebster award is meant to be given to bloggers who have under 200 followers. I’ve also seen versions of rules that say it can be given to blogs with under 300 followers. When you accept the award you’re expected to list 11 facts about you, answer 11 questions given by the person you gave the award to you and give the award forward to 11 bloggers.
Because I’m accepting two awards in this post you’ll get answers to 22 questions, but I’ll give you just 11 facts about me. If you want more facts, read my 100th post and read the 100 facts I wrote there!
- I’ve been slacking on my new year’s resolutions. I haven’t been exercising three times a week, sometimes not even once a week.
- I’m not a winter person.
- I’m a really bad liar. You can usually see right through me if I ever try to tell a lie.
- I think Nicki Minaj is one of the scariest people alive. In fact I’m not sure if she’s a human at all.
- Reality TV is my guilty pleasure, expect I don’t actually feel guilty about it.
- I’m a little bit in love with Zac Efron.
- I’ve been to every single Bon Jovi concert in Finland ever since I first saw them in 1996
- If I had more money I’d travel a lot more.
- I might be interested to become a life coach, but I’m not sure if I’d be any good. Seems like most life coaches in Finland are very spiritual and meditate and do yoga and things, and I’m not that into that sort of things.
- I would love to go on road trip back and fort USA someday. Maybe on a motorbike.
- I find writing facts about me very difficult.
Questions from Anna:
1. If you could play any musical instrument, which would you choose?
I would love to be able to play any instrument, but the one I would choose to learn first would be piano. It’s a shame that I have no musical talent whatsoever.
2. What is your favourite city and why?
London. It has everything I need!
3. As a child, who was your idol and why?
As a child? Does as a teenager count? If so, then Robbie Williams is my answer. He’s talented, fun and an amazing entertainer.
4. What is your least favourite word and why?
Literature. It’s too difficult to pronounce and as a big fan of books I hate that word.
5. Your house is burning down and you have to evacuate immediately. Which three items do you take with you?
Assuming all family and pets are safe, I’d save my box of memories, my laptop and a box of photographs.
6. If you could invite anybody in the world to lunch, who would you take and why?
Hannah Hart. I need to tell her that we’re meant to be best friends and hope she’ll agree.
7. What is your honest opinion about Harry Potter?
I love Harry Potter!
8. Beatles or Rolling Stones?
9. What is your favourite smell?
Wild honeysuckle. I have hand soap that smells of wild honeysuckle and I love that smell!
10. If you had an extra room in hour house, what would you use it for?
I’d turn it into a crafts and sewing room.
11. Here’s a tough one for you. If you could ask any person, living or dead, one question and get a completely honest answer, who would it be and what would you ask?
Honestly, I’ve been thinking about this for two hours now and I can’t think of anything I would want to know the truth about. I’m happy to be oblivious.
Questions from mandarox:
1. If you could choose between knowing every language fluently or being able to play every instrument perfectly, which would you choose?
Knowing every language fluently. I’m smart enough to leave the music business to the talented people. I’m sure that even if I was able to play every instrument perfectly, I still wouldn’t be able to make music anyway.
2. What’s the best book you’ve ever read? Alternately, if you don’t read, what’s the best movie you’ve ever seen? Or answer both, if you want.
The best book I’ve ever read is The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. Best movie is too hard to choose.
3. What animal would you say you’re most like?
I’d be a meerkat. They live in large gangs which means that family (and friends) is important to them. They belong to the mongoose family and the mongooses are said to be giggling while mating.
4. What type of music do you listen to? Rock, orchestral, pop? And who’s your favourite band/composer/singer?
I listen to rock, pop and poprock. My favorite bands are Bon Jovi and Take That. Favorite artist is Robbie Williams.
5. What’s your favourite thing about yourself?
Everything! I think I’m the greatest person ever!
7. What would you prefer; money or love?
Love. Money can’t buy you love but with love the lack of money doesn’t feel so bad.
8. What’s your favourite quote?
I have a hard time remembering any good quotes. The only one I remember is by Rhett Butler on Gone With the Wind and he says “Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn”.
9. What is/was your favourite and least favourite subject at school? Why?
My favorite was English and to me that’s a foreign language. I loved studying languages. My least favorite subject was P.E.
10. Why did the chicken cross the road?
The chicken knew of a cool party on the other side of the road and wanted to attend to it. The rumour was that the love of the chicken’s life was going to be at the party and the chicken was finally ready to confess it’s love. They lived happily ever after!
11. If you had one day to live, what would you spend it doing?
I’d throw a big party for all my family and friends and spend the day with them. Maybe the chicken could come too.
Thanks a ton for giving me this award for the second and the third time. I’m gonna choose not to pass this award to anyone, because the blogs I’ve not yet given it too have too many followers.
With warm hugs and gentle thuds – Keri