I’m constantly craving for something sweet. At least it seems that way. If someone offers me candy or a piece of cake, I will not refuse. I’ve been trying to eat healthier food lately and I’ve not had too many sweets for a while. Today’s top seven is the desserts and sweet things I’m craving for the most at the moment.
#7: Chocolate Truffles
– I love them! I once made chocolate truffles myself and they turned out pretty good, but they weren’t as good as they good be.
– It’s a mini cake! It has to be good! They’re so pretty too.
#5: Loose Candy
– Loose candy is the best, especially when you can mix it yourself.
– I think I’ve never had a bad cheesecake.
– Right now I dream of a trip a to Italy and a piece of authentic tiramisu.
#2: Ice Cream
– Ice cream is always a sure choice. My favorite flavours are chocolate and pistachio.
#1: Chocolate Pralines
– Or any chocolate really. Maybe I’ll make myself a hot chocolate. This sweet talking wasn’t a very good idea; It didn’t help my cravings in any way.
With warm hugs and gentle thuds – Keri