I’m gonna give a big virtual hug and a grand thank you to Tilda at Swift Expression for giving me the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I’m glad you think my blog is inspiring and hopefully you’ll enjoy reading it in the future as well. Also, receiving awards is always fun and makes me feel encouraged and supported. So thank you!
Every award comes with rules and this award is no exception. The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 bloggers you admire.
- Leave a comment on each of the blog’s letting them know they have been nominated.
7 (interesting) things about me:
- I can’t whistle. Perhaps more accurate fact would be that I don’t know how to whistle. I need a whistle to whistle.
- I can fold my left thumb backwards to a 90 degree angle. Some people find this disgusting, but I see it as a special skill.
- I used to have a poster of Take That next to my bed in my early teens. I had a habit of kissing each member in the band good night individually every night.
- I absolutely hate running. I can’t stand it, it’s the most evil form of exercise.
- I don’t have a green thumb. I usually end up killing everything that’s green in my household, which is why my husband waters the plants in our home.
- If I ever consider changing my occupation, I would want to become a psychologist. I would like to be able to help people more.
- I love flying on an airplane. I mean being on a plane as a passenger. It’s the best part of any trip, except the flight back home.
And the award goes to:
- Wantoncreation – I know I’ve already given him all the awards that has ever been given to me and I will continue doing that until he either stops being so awesome or until he asks me to stop. I enjoy reading his blog more than any other, so if you’ve not checked him out yet, do it now!
- Rarasaur – I’ve mentioned this blog a few times in the past as well, and I have a feeling I might mention it in the future again sometime. She’s the most colorful blogger I’ve ever encountered and she truly deserves this award, because she’s extremely inspiring!
- Theinnerwildcat – She was the first one I thought of when thinking of bloggers who inspire me. Her posts are pretty much always fun and I think she needs all the awards available.
- Back on track in the kitchen – I love cooking and I’ve challenged myself to try new recipes this year. This blog gives me inspiration to go on with the challenge. This blog has some very delicious recipes to try.
- Adashofcinema – I found this blog just recently and I fell in love with it pretty hard, which is why I’m giving this award to this particular blog.
- Should Be Reading – I love reading and so does MizB who writes this awesome blog about her reading endeavors.
- Rudy Family Rukus – It’s a fun, lovely and up-beat blog about family life. This blog always brings a smile on my face.
Thank you Tilda one more time and thanks for all the blogs and bloggers I nominated for being so awesome!
With warm hugs and gentle thuds – Keri