Last Thursday I was frustrated because I couldn’t come up with anything to write. I guess I have the same problem on most Thursdays, which could get really annoying in the long run. I was lucky enough to find the Writer’s Workshop hosted by Mama Kat hosts a weekly writing prompt. I owe a big favor to my past self for deciding to start taking part in it every week.
1.) The ladies at MomSmack listed their top 10 faves of 2012 here. Use their list as a template and fill in your own answers! (inspired by MomSmack)
2.) Have your kids ever embarrassed you? Share something they’ve said or done that caused a *facepalm*.
3.) Tell us about something that is haunting you.
4.) Have you ever gotten detention at school? What did you do?
5.) Find a photo of yourself taken 10 years ago and display it on your blog along with a current photo. How have you changed since the day that photo was taken?
I could easily have chosen either prompt number 4 or 5, but I decided to go with number 1. Maybe I’ll give you the stories of 4 and 5 some other time.
#1) Top 10 Faves of 2012
- Favorite 2012 Movie: Killing Them Softly. I had a pretty lousy movie year last year. I mean, I did watch movies, just not the new ones. I’m shocked to admit I never went to see the newest Batman and I’ve not seen Skyfall yet. I feel really stupid and lousy right now.
- Favorite Album: The Lumineers: The Lumineers.
- Favorite Song: This is impossible! Lets say We The Kings: Say You Like Me. It always gets me on a better mood.
- Favorite Tweeter: Harto
- Favorite Blog: The Middlest Sister
- Favorite TV Show: Revenge
- Favorite Instagramer: Grace Helbig
- Favorite Moment: Saying “I do”.
- Favorite Conference: I think I didn’t attend any conferences last year.
- Favorite Viral Video: Isaac’s Live Lip-Dup Proposal
With warm hugs and gentle thuds – Keri