I’m freeing my mind by answering “the 50 questions that will free your mind”. It’s number 61 on my list of “101 things to do in 1001 days”. I answered them all on Sunday November 11th, but decided to cut them in five parts.
This is part five.
These questions have no right or wrong answers. Because sometimes asking the right questions is the answer.
41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
Oh boy, this feels like the worst fear of mine coming true. I’m going to start crying again… I would visit as many people as possible, but I would definitely visit my mom, dad and my sister.
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Everyone living in this world is alive, but to be truly living, you should be able to be happy as well.
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
The day you’re born!
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
Because most of us were never allowed to make our own mistakes. We don’t know how to react when we make mistakes, because that’s something no one wanted to teach us. Now we’re afraid of ever making a mistake. Parents are weird.
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
I would have become a singer. I wouldn’t be a successful one, but no one would judge me.
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
I love so many things. I love my husband, my family, and my friends. I love my life. I think I haven’t openly expressed this love very recently, except toward my husband.
49. In 5 years from now,will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
I probably won’t.
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
I’m making them for myself, no doubt about it!
With warm hugs and gentle thuds – Keri