I’m freeing my mind by answering “the 50 questions that will free your mind”. It’s number 61 on my list of “101 things to do in 1001 days”. I answered them all on Sunday November 11th, but decided to cut them in five parts.
This is part four.
These questions have no right or wrong answers. Because sometimes asking the right questions is the answer.
31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
When writing my blog.
32. If not now, then when?
When the time is right.
33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
I have absolutely nothing to lose. Whenever I achieve it, I know I’ll also be able to have the important things that I already have
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
Been with someone in what sense? I’ve had the most amazing silence conversations though.
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
Love unfortunately also creates jealousy sometimes.
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
No. Who is to say what’s good or evil?
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
Not for a million. That would be fast spent buying a nice house and a safe car. I would still need my job.
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
I enjoy what I do, but I would like to move forward in my career as well. I’d say I would like to do more work that I enjoy doing if it would pay more as well.
39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
No, not today, though if I would have answered this three hours ago, I would have said yes.
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
About three months ago when I started this blog and didn’t tell anyone.
With warm hugs and gentle thuds – Keri