I’m freeing my mind by answering “the 50 questions that will free your mind”. It’s number 61 on my list of “101 things to do in 1001 days”. I answered them all on Sunday November 11th, but decided to cut them in five parts.
This is part two.
These questions have no right or wrong answers. Because sometimes asking the right questions is the answer.
11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
I would definitely defend my friend, no doubt about it!
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Be who you want to be.
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Depends on the thing that would require to be done, and the whole situation really. If the loved one was being held at gunpoint for example, and I had the chance to prevent that by killing the murderer, I probably would. Or maybe I couldn’t… I don’t know. Time will tell.
14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
I enjoy life differently than most people. I’m me always and I love being me.
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
Because they’re not me.
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
I would love to live abroad for a while. I want to say that money is holding me back, but I’m pretty sure it’s just me. I should just set a date and decide that’s when I’ll be moving and make all future decisions according to that. I know that my husband would be up for it too.
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
My weight. I want to lose it, because I want to be healthier, but for some reason it’s just so hard. I guess, I’m holding onto it too hard, because I’ve never been skinny, so I don’t know how to be skinny or normal weight.
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
I would move to United Kingdom or Canada. UK, because I love it and I’ve lived there before. Canada, because it’s close to USA without being USA.
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
No, I don’t (except sometimes). It does not make the elevator faster.
With warm hugs and gentle thuds – Keri